DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Message in startup djj fly

seapaddlerone

Reactions
Hi just getting yo grips with new mavuc air 2. After connecting up rmc I geg a message saying Open dji fly when this usb accessory is connected. Then Use by default for this usb accessory with a tick box. Any help appreciated . Thanks Len

What device are you using...
sounds like it wants to make a shortcut for you to open the Fly app once it is connected to the remote control...
got a sreen shot

I would put the check mark in and approve it. That way the next time you plug it in to the RC and start it all up it will automatically detect and open the app for you to go fly.

I would put the check mark in and approve it. That way the next time you plug it in to the RC and start it all up it will automatically detect and open the app for you to go fly.
HI Tufargon, I was just concerned if it was also charging which at the moment I do not want to do.

Well, it shouldn't change anything other than when you plug it all in and turn everything on that it will set that app to be the default app to go fly. Then you don't have to open the app manually. That's all it's asking you.

HI Tufargon, I was just concerned if it was also charging which at the moment I do not want to do.

You can't stop charging on Android, only with iOS devices.

Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal