DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Meteora - Greece

11 mins long?!!! ?

I started watching, then started fast forwarding, then sorry but I just gave up.

If you look in your “YouTube Studio” it will tell you the “Average View Duration” for this video. That might help you determine if the video is truely too long, or if it’s just me.

Reactions: fguthrie and ArisR
11 mins long?!!! ?

I started watching, then started fast forwarding, then sorry but I just gave up.

If you look in your “YouTube Studio” it will tell you the “Average View Duration” for this video. That might help you determine if the video is truely too long, or if it’s just me.
what is the ideal duration ?
2 to 3 minutes?

11 mins long?!!! ?

Interesting - that was very similar to what I did. The landscape is beautiful, but I just didn't want to watch it for 11 minutes - had to move on.

Thanks for taking us there. Nice journey Thumbswayup

I have always wondered how they built those structures on top of the stone cliffs.

Reactions: ArisR
what is the ideal duration ?
2 to 3 minutes?
It depends on the content. Usually 1-4 mins.

Check out “Eric Bartolo” on YouTube. His vids are some of the best that I’ve seen on YouTube, both for length (1-4 mins) and for keeping the viewer engaged.

Nice vistas. I would find it terrifying to live in some of those structures, but then I suffer from acrophobia...

Too long, yes. (IMO) I also began fast forwarding to see more of the structures, which is what I found most interesting. This isn't to say it's a bad video for it's length.

Intended audience should be taken into account. Here, and in most general interest groups, shorter videos seem to do better as folks want to have a look see, then move on to the next video. Posting to a special interest group, related to the subject of the video, I can see longer videos doing better.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

I would like to share with you a video from Μeteorα.
Hi Aris,
you have plenty of very nice shots of Meteora, may be too many as ohters said. This is a video which would be much more interesting if there were an interesting comment explaining the evlution of the monasteries. Who built it? When it was built and so on! Without any comment unfortunately the video is way too long.
I would do a voice over and shorten a little bit the video, that would improve in a very positive way the appearance Thumbswayup
my two cents;)
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS