DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Miami Sunrise and Sunset Timelapse Videos over a few days

I have been to Israel about 30 times...My sister and her family have lived there for 40 years.....Every year we are amazed how it has changed from the previous year...Two or three days is too short to see anything.but is better than never going.
In Petra which is amazing drones are not allowed....My experience in Israel has always been good without any issues.When you go to the Dead Sea you will see the sand and sea as I depicted it on the video.I don't do much post processing since I only use Adobe Premier Elements and not the professional app.
Just go and fly esp in old Jaffa,and many other great locations.Tell me where you are staying and I will recommend sites........
My wife has a niece living in Jerusalem. On 22 March2023-Staying at Hilton Tel Aviv day of arrival and 23 March full day Tel Aviv. Then drive to Jerusalem on March 24. Staying at Waldorf 3 days . Visit with niece. Driving to Allenby Bridge on 27th. Looking for a day guide for one of the Jerusalem days. If you could send me a Google map with some flying sites I'd be grateful. L'chaim.

Dale

By the way, it took me 3 years to find a teacher for Premiere Pro. It's a bit of a story which I'd be happy to relate as a conversation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ