DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro SD card holders - this is a really useful storage solution

AnDronioBanderos

Reactions
Not sure how everyone carries their micro SD cards but I got fed up of just leaving them in them loosely in the pocket in my bags and wanted something that was a bit more useful, safer and lessened the chance of one of the tiny cards falling or pinging out of the pocket by accident.

I usually carry two drones in my Pgytech Onemo backpack and a bunch of the other usual stuff, like batteries, chargers, power banks, leads, etc. It's pretty organized except for those little cards in pockets and pouches, just waiting to escape lol

I came across these credit card type holders on Amazon and each one takes 10 micro SD cards and fits into the credit card slot of a wallet or pouch.

You can easily mark the rear with information about the card also.

Anyway, just in case anyone is looking for a tidy way to carry the micro SD cards around, this is definitely worth a look.

Kiorafoto Credit Card Size Memory Card Holder SD Card Cases for 10 MSD/TF Card - Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC, TF Cards Storage Case Holder https://amzn.eu/d/4Jp1VUJ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926_225815.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926_225815.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220926_225835.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926_225835.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 76
I have one of these too, although it usually just stores my larger collection of older/slower mSD cards and doesn't come out into the field with me.

I have a different one from SmallRig that can't store as many, but also has a couple of SD slots. These have SD adapters in them to hold more mSD cards, and mean I'm always able to download my cards (computer doesn't have an internal mSD slot, but does have SD).

Last edited:
I have one that latches closed. It will hold up to 18 micro SD, and an additional six if you insert them into a SD-sized adapter. I probably won't ever fill it, but I wanted something to keep the few cards I do have securely inside, but still in a relatively small container.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13