DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro sd card issue

yendor65

Reactions
So I was trying to use an older micro sd card and the md3 classic wouldn’t even recognize it. So I pulled the battery and used a v30 card , and like magic it found it. I didn’t see anywhere a specific order to which install the card or is it the v30 card that made the difference. Thoughts ????

Use the fastest card you can get. The M3 supports very high bitrates, so best not choke it with old slow cards.

Reactions: yendor65
So I was trying to use an older micro sd card and the md3 classic wouldn’t even recognize it. So I pulled the battery and used a v30 card , and like magic it found it. I didn’t see anywhere a specific order to which install the card or is it the v30 card that made the difference. Thoughts ????
The Mavic 3 won't work with old, slower cards.
You need a V30 card for it to work.

Based on manual, not just U3 V30, but also A2 - U3 - V30 - A2. If it doesn't have an A rating its safe bet A1. I can say from experience, without that A2 I have had write stuttering on higher resolution / frame rates. Also, check the manual, the only time it recommends A1 is V90, but those are like 5X the cost. 128GB u3,v30,A2 is only like $14 on Amazon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_