DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MicroSD choice

I am getting errors in Windows 10 when I try to copy over my video files with a SanDisk Extreme Plus 64 GB --

File Explorer can read the SD card and shows the file list. But when I try to copy it, I get the error, and a suggestion that I should format the card on the PC. The videos can be played using the DJI GO app on my ipad so there's nothing wrong with the video file.

I have a uGreen card reader - it was top rated and I got it after having problems with a Targus.

Has anyone else enountered or -- better yet -- solved this problem?

I am getting errors in Windows 10 when I try to copy over my video files with a SanDisk Extreme Plus 64 GB --

File Explorer can read the SD card and shows the file list. But when I try to copy it, I get the error, and a suggestion that I should format the card on the PC. The videos can be played using the DJI GO app on my ipad so there's nothing wrong with the video file.

I have a uGreen card reader - it was top rated and I got it after having problems with a Targus.

Has anyone else enountered or -- better yet -- solved this problem?
Did you format the SD card using Go4 while it was in the Mavic? There are disk-formats that are not compatible between Mac & PC - but the format done by the Mavic should be compatible to both.

Hi all, I have m2p and i will order the microSD extreme pro 32gb, i hope that she will work just fine on m2p
1552910763441.png

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Reactions: Gunteacher
Amazon has the Samsung EVO Select SD Cards at a great price.100mb Read/60mb write, Class 10 (3). They are reliable so far in my Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro.

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Amazon has the Samsung EVO Select SD Cards at a great price.100mb Read/60mb write, Class 10 (3). They are reliable so far in my Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro.
Use them (64GB) myself - no problems ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard