DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

microUSB to USB-C cable

bratan

Reactions
Anyone using their DJI drone with USB-C tablet (i.e Samsung Tab A)?
I have USB-A to USB-c cable and it works but I can't use USB-A port on the bottom of controller because tablet holder is blocking it. My only choice is to use microUSB port on the side of controller so I need microUSB to USB-C cable. However reading reviews on Amazon it looks like many of those don't work with DJI for some strange reason. There were few cables that should work but they about a foot long and I'd prefer 6 feet or 3 ft at very least. Any suggestions?

If you purchase a USB to USB C adapter and use with standard micro USB cable it will work fine. I have just spent hours this week trying to get it connected to Samsung Tab S2 but no joy. It is a tablet issue as I have it working perfectly on another tablet. Let me know if you want more details.

Reactions: bratan
Not sure this is very helpful but perhaps you need a different tablet holder that does not block the underneath port? Not problem I have come across and I have several different holders for for different phone/tabletss.

Reactions: bratan
If you purchase a USB to USB C adapter and use with standard micro USB cable it will work fine. I have just spent hours this week trying to get it connected to Samsung Tab S2 but no joy. It is a tablet issue as I have it working perfectly on another tablet. Let me know if you want more details.
That's a good idea! I'll try the adapter!

Not sure this is very helpful but perhaps you need a different tablet holder that does not block the underneath port? Not problem I have come across and I have several different holders for for different phone/tabletss.
LOL I just realized I can flip holder which lets me access the port. Unfortunately now tablet blocks the screen on the remote, but I think that's ok, I probably don't need to see it...

Reactions: charliej
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada