DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mid-flight Gimbal reset on Litchi?

Youser

Reactions
Has anyone experienced this while using litchi?

I'm wondering if it could be app related?

Has anyone experienced this while using litchi?

I'm wondering if it could be app related?

Happens to me occasionally on Litchi. It's uncommon and I'm never able to reproduce it (even running the same identical mission). It doesn't happen enough for me to pay it too much attention or worry about troubleshooting it.

Happens to me occasionally on Litchi. It's uncommon and I'm never able to reproduce it (even running the same identical mission). It doesn't happen enough for me to pay it too much attention or worry about troubleshooting it.

Unfortunately it happens quite a bit with mine. What I have noticed though is, if I start the Mavic and don't start recording straight away it allows me to record video longer before the reset. I used to record straight away after taking off and have the reset happen within a minute.

It just happened to me. The Mavic flew the mission ok then when I took control the gimbal went crazy. Litchi video recording also went crazy. On/Off non stop till I landed. I have never had this before.

Never had the on/off before. Normally just stops until you start recording again

happened to me yesterday using DJI.... seems random. reports of it occurring on Platinum and original mavics. Wish DJI would figure this out.

Reactions: HarleyKen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000