DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Migrating to litchi 100%

macoman

Reactions
From now on, not more DJI go app for me. All my flights with my Mavic Pro will be using the litchi app.

Saw a guy in YouTube that only use litchi and never a single issue. DJI go app always have some issues going on.

I will use DJI go app only to update firmware if the Mavic Pro have another one but I don't think there will be more firmware as the Mavic pro 2 release is around the corner, in a few days.

I use litchi as a primary, Ive gotten used to creating waypoints with c1 and saving some of the best views at the locations I fly for later.

works great also for checking progress on an area say, under construction or wildlife growth, doing timelapse at a later date, or season and such, if you see something great, waypoint it! go back 6 months later and youll get some cool time transitions to edit with your waypoints.

be sure to adust your gimbal settings 8) I continue to update litchi with no problems, while dji go sits at the version when I installed at .700 last year

I just downloaded litchi. 2 issues. No full screen mode? And no way to transmit video or photos to phone?

I use litchi as a primary, Ive gotten used to creating waypoints with c1 and saving some of the best views at the locations I fly for later.

works great also for checking progress on an area say, under construction or wildlife growth, doing timelapse at a later date, or season and such, if you see something great, waypoint it! go back 6 months later and youll get some cool time transitions to edit with your waypoints.

be sure to adust your gimbal settings 8) I continue to update litchi with no problems, while dji go sits at the version when I installed at .700 last year

Just getting into Litchi. What do you mean to be sure to adjust the gimbal settings? Flying an Air if it matters.

I've really been on the fence about Litchi. I really would like to try it out but (knock on wood) I haven't really had any issues with the go4 app. The idea of waypoint missions is very tempting.

I love Litchi for the FPV! Bought a Homido Vr Headset because it allows you to focus the lenses for near sighted or far-sighted users as well as the IPD. You can find them on Ebay for around $20.00.

Make sure you have decent phone to use as the screen.....download Litchi and who needs DGI Goggles? Well...I better not get carried away. The Litchi FPV is pretty neat but the DJI Goggles are much better from what I've heard.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert