DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 1 Batteries now $33

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I was browsing Amazon today and noticed that the Mini 1 batteries were now selling for $33. While they are different than the batteries for the Mini 2, they will work in the Mini 2 drone and charging bank. Perhaps not as light and quite as long lasting as the Mini 2 batteries, but $33 vs $55 for the Mini 2 batteries it might be worth getting an extra battery or two at this price. I had a Mini 1 and now have a Mini 2 and can attest that the older battery works fine in the Mini 2.
Mini 1 Battery $33

I was browsing Amazon today and noticed that the Mini 1 batteries were now selling for $33. While they are different than the batteries for the Mini 2, they will work in the Mini 2 drone and charging bank. Perhaps not as light and quite as long lasting as the Mini 2 batteries, but $33 vs $55 for the Mini 2 batteries it might be worth getting an extra battery or two at this price. I had a Mini 1 and now have a Mini 2 and can attest that the older battery works fine in the Mini 2.
Mini 1 Battery $33
I would say... never,never save money on batteries, especially on things flying!

I would say... never,never save money on batteries, especially on things flying!
That's entirely up to you. But let's face it, batteries have a limited life span. Granted, the Mini 1 batteries are heavier, will not fly quite as long as the Mini 2 batteries, but at the same time one can have those extra spare batteries for 40% less than the Mini 2 batteries. With the exception of a bit heavier and fewer mAh they are just as reliable and work just as well. I kept one from my Mini 1 kit when I sold it and it works just fine and dandy in my Mini 2 and is in standard rotation with the others. 15 months with this one Mini 1 battery that I've had for 18 or 19 months, flown with both Mini 1 and Mini 2 and not a single issue. That's not to say that the Mini 2 battery doesn't have some advantages, but as an extra battery the pilot may want to examine cost/benefit ratio. I'm not one to fly my batteries down to 0% nor do long range tests so for me should almost never be an issue until I need to stay strictly under 250gms with other accessories.

Reactions: RC_Adik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne