DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 1.03.00 and CsvView 4.2.4 TXT log viewer issues.

TRogan42

Reactions
Hello,
I upgraded my DJI Mini 2 to newest firmware v01.03.0000 and when I export .txt log files from Fly app and try to open them with CsvView 4.2.4 I get message:

Using TXTlogToCSVtool
Can't populate signals
Internal Error

Does anyone know if this is because CsvView 4.2.4 can’t read them or it is something ales? I can open older log files prior upgrade without any issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you saying that with App version between 1.2 and 1.3 you have been able to read the txt flight logs off your phone?
With my Mavic Mini any flights, flown with App version 1.2 and or later, have encrypted txt flight logs that are unreadable by CsvView. This is why I am using pre version 1.2 Apps, 1.1.6 & 1.1.9 I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been known for quite a while now that DJI changed the .TXT log encryption from DJI Fly app version 1.2.2 ... which meant that the logs couldn't be read by CsvView anymore.

Down the line CsvView got updated to read the downloaded Airdata .CSV file (Airdata had the encryption key) ... & just recently PhantomHelp log viewer also got the encryption key ... and from CsvView V4.2.4 PhantomHelp's .CSV file was also usable in CsvView.

The PhantomHelp .CSV is more extensive than the one from Airdata ...

Upload your .TXT to either PhantomHelp or Airdata & from there download the .CSV file which you open in CsvView.

PhanomHelp:
1631291574686.png

Airdata:
1631291596035.png

Thank you for answers, I was on old version of the DJI FLy app (probably) and just recently updated my iPhone, wow what a mistake, I might get Android and use old version.

I would rather stay offline for my log analysis. It seems even Flight Reader needs to be online to encrypt those logs. Does anyone has newest version of Flight Reader app and can confirm if internet access is required to export those new logs to CSV?

Uuum under Android the Mini 2 NEEDS app ver 1.2 or later. Earlier versions of the app do not work with the Mini 2, you get a warning, "device not supported" (ver 1.1.6).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60