DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 and Assistant 2 app

bukzin

Reactions
Ummm I think you need assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) for the mini 2.
I haven't tried the Mini 2 version simulator but personally I did not think much of the simulator in the Mavic Mini version in Assistant 2 for mavic but I did not spend much time fiddling with it.

In relation to Mavic Mini's and Mini 2's, you might want to check the accuracy of
".......th a file name such as “EXPORT_FILE_2019-12-16_09-52-55.DAT”. Using a tool called DatCon , you can convert .DAT files to .CSV files. ...... "

Are you thinking that the assistant will run on your phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a Mavic Mini 2 some weeks ago Am new to drones so a newbie. Am amazed what these small drones can do . I have managed to land in small shrubs twice ,but thanks to suggestion on this forum have improved ( I think) I live in the UK in the county of Kent and at the moment waiting for the wind and rain to stop

Reactions: bukzin
Ummm I think you need assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) for the mini 2.
I haven't tried the Mini 2 version simulator but personally I did not think much of the simulator in the Mavic Mini version in Assistant 2 for mavic but I did not spend much time fiddling with it.

In relation to Mavic Mini's and Mini 2's, you might want to check the accuracy of
".......th a file name such as “EXPORT_FILE_2019-12-16_09-52-55.DAT”. Using a tool called DatCon , you can convert .DAT files to .CSV files. ...... "

Are you thinking that the assistant will run on your phone?
My (limited) understanding is the Assistant 2 only can run on a PC or Mac. How often is it updated? What’s the latest Windows version number? Thx

Welcome
My (limited) understanding is the Assistant 2 only can run on a PC or Mac. How often is it updated? What’s the latest Windows version number? Thx
I believe you are correct, PC or Mac only, the latest version is I think the "consumer drone series" one, V2.1.5 release date 2/7/2021

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bukzin and CLAYB.7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WTF-N1466