DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 batteries not discharging

I have the same problem.
I manually discharge them atm, until a fix or proper explanation comes out.
But still according to manual they should self discharge.

Attachments

• 9A0D8E81-03BA-4E1D-B559-FDCD98311830.jpeg
    9A0D8E81-03BA-4E1D-B559-FDCD98311830.jpeg
    745.1 KB · Views: 16
I have two batteries that have been in the charging hub for over a week unused and both a still fully charged. It seems that this is a problem that is affecting everyone.

Has anyone contacted DJI about this?

I have just had an on-line chat with DJI Support about this and it has been referred to their senior engineers.

They have said they will email me with the results/options/solutions - I will post any response here.

I have two batteries that have been in the charging hub for over a week unused and both a still fully charged. It seems that this is a problem that is affecting everyone.

Has anyone contacted DJI about this?
Same.. I didn't even know about the auto discharge feature until I read it here.. Its a great feature as all of my batteries for my Planes and Quads are in a terrible shape as I havn't really looked after them.

I am new to the Mini, but havn't flown for over a week and all 3 of my batteres are still full, so no sign of any discharge here either.

Hi, i am a new pilot and have the same problem, i just started a thread about it in the help section since i haven't realized this one got updated:

Mini 2 Batteries won't dicharge
Thanks to Stef from Austria and the others for their replies. Stef's new thread (https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mini-2-batteries-wont-dicharge.108272/) has a lot of activity about this, with one person (post #9) waiting for an email from DJI support. I am eager to read the response. The number of people in the two threads that are reporting no battery discharge confirms that this is real problem.

Update: I didn't see the previous two posts until after I posted. Ashjuk also posted here; Thanks! And another report of no discharge from South Wales.

Reactions: stef0083
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J