DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 charger

Subliminal87

Reactions
So I picked my mini 2 fly more combo today.

I want to charge everything at once, it obviously only comes with one charger.

I have two Anker 20 watt charges.

One is the Nano 511 Pro it specifically say IQ on the block even though the Amazon listing says it’s IQ and PD compatible.

I also have an Anker Powerport III 20 watt charger that says PD on the block.

Will either of these be ok to use to charge the drone/ 3 battery charger and controller?

The manual says to use a PD charger so I just want to make sure so I don’t short anything out.

Yeah mine did too. I was just hoping to get another charger so that I can charge both the batteries and controller at the same time.

I ended up buying a 20 watt anker nano to use. Hopefully it doesn’t cause problems.

Reactions: eva2000
The three way charging hub supplied with the Fly More Combo has a USB output for using it as a power source.

I am pretty sure you can connect your RC to this and charge it at the same time as the batteries.

So I picked my mini 2 fly more combo today.

I want to charge everything at once, it obviously only comes with one charger.

I have two Anker 20 watt charges.

One is the Nano 511 Pro it specifically say IQ on the block even though the Amazon listing says it’s IQ and PD compatible.

I also have an Anker Powerport III 20 watt charger that says PD on the block.

Will either of these be ok to use to charge the drone/ 3 battery charger and controller?

The manual says to use a PD charger so I just want to make sure so I don’t short anything out.
You got the Combo? That comes with the DJI multi charger, that charges up to three drone batteries (it comes with two). It also has a USB A port to allow you to charge the controller or the drone with a battery on board. Just plug a charger with a USB C connector into the IN port, and the USB A connector of a cable into the OUT port.

I am pretty sure you can connect your RC to this and charge it at the same time as the batteries.
You can plug everything like a biggo train but the firmware in the hub prioritizes the USB output to the controller first. After charging the controller, it will then start charging the batteries... Buy a 2.0 amp power adapter, they are cheap and still relatively fast at charging and use that to charge the controller...

Remember, the hub charges the lest discharged battery first, then the next least discharged battery, and the most discharged battery last... The rational is that the least discharged battery being charged first is that it will get you flying fast, hence the sequential charging...

Reactions: MS Coast
You can purchase parallel chargers. All batteries at once. I have one, but it's a little cumbersome to use. Lots of wires and connectors.

I was hearing the batteries in the controller are NOT the same batteries the uas uses.. Knowing that, I just use my charger that came with my Galaxy Fold 3 to charge my RC. I use the charging hub just for the flight batteries.

Sounds like what is actually being discussed here is the power adapter rather than the charger. For example, when charging the batteries their are 3 things involved (besides the batteries themselves), the power adapter, the cord, and the charger. As to power adapters pretty much anything (their are obviously some limitations) that outputs power and has a USB A port (unless the cable you are using has something other than a USB A plug on the end opposite the USB C plug) will do. Some will charge slower/faster than others depending on the output. I have literally plugged my charger and/or controller into just about anything...laptops, power banks, car adapters, whatever wall wart power adapter was at hand and/or lying around, and have been able to get things charged up. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake