Yes, these are MA2 cans.

Reactions: Dushash
Вот.

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_141750.jpg
    IMG_20220117_141750.jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 6
That's impressive! How much flying time are you getting on average in real time? I usually get about 20min real flying time with my stock battery. Of course it's far from ideal 31min advertised by DJI.

That's impressive! How much flying time are you getting on average in real time? I usually get about 20min real flying time with my stock battery. Of course it's far from ideal 31min advertised by DJI.
I haven't flown in the summer yet. I bought this drone in January :) Just a static test flight 38+ min.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-06-20-09-28-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-06-20-09-28-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 6
I haven't flown in the summer yet. I bought this drone in January :) Just a static test flight 38+ min.
That's almost double my real flying time! And do you have all telematics working like battery voltage and temperature?

Yes, everything works. Here is a video where you can watch it. I want to say that the firmware on the battery has been replaced with another one. It was made by my friend from Lithuania. But the battery can fly on standard firmware. There will be a problem with the display of the remaining time - it is not correct.
The speech will be in an unfamiliar language, but the image and numbers can be viewed and compared.

Yes, everything works. Here is a video where you can watch it. I want to say that the firmware on the battery has been replaced with another one. It was made by my friend from Lithuania. But the battery can fly on standard firmware. There will be a problem with the display of the remaining time - it is not correct.
The speech will be in an unfamiliar language, but the image and numbers can be viewed and compared.
Thank you! Very nice! 6.5km distance is definitely more than what stock Mini 2 can do, especially in wind conditions and cold temperature you had.

I started today with taking off top cover with battery door, bottom cover and heat shield (it's very cold here in Canada, so I can safely fly without heat shields until spring comes at the very least. I tested it with half charged battery outside in my yard and upon landing all the chips were luke warm. They just can't overheat in 2F (-17C).
I was able to lower the weight down to 211.8g, so I took off 26.4g from 238.2g of stock unit. So it's about 11% weight off from stock Mini 2.
Of course I won't fly if there's any rain or snow, but in dry weather I'm hoping to check flight time soon this week. On stock battery for now. I'll start looking into bigger battery as a next step.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme