DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 damage(recommend repair at reasonable price)

Reactions
One of my arms on the mini 2 near the motor has been damaged after a bloody pigeon hit it. All do you recommend for repairing the UK at reasonable price

Can you post photos of the damage and include photos of any new scratches and marks?
Does it boot correctly and does the camera/gimbal work?
Are you good with your hands and are you up to doing some soldering? I assume it is out of warranty.

If it is just an arm break they are fairly easy to change but you are probably looking at buying an arm and moor complete rather than just an arm, especially if it is a front arm, and either second hand or pattern or canbalising a bought for parts drone.
DJI don't sell such bits to the public and the repair centres are not allowed to do so.
The biggest problem for 'simple' DIY repairs is not noticing other damage.

Can you post photos of the damage and include photos of any new scratches and marks?
Does it boot correctly and does the camera/gimbal work?
Are you good with your hands and are you up to doing some soldering? I assume it is out of warranty.

If it is just an arm break they are fairly easy to change but you are probably looking at buying an arm and moor complete rather than just an arm, especially if it is a front arm, and either second hand or pattern or canbalising a bought for parts drone.
DJI don't sell such bits to the public and the repair centres are not allowed to do so.
The biggest problem for 'simple' DIY repairs is not noticing other damage.
My bro is good with this sort of stuff. And it still flies. Only to test that is

Attachments

• 20220419_202641.jpg
    20220419_202641.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 8
There is a place near Brighton who are very good

That is it Drone Doctor funny place inside the multi story car park . Very professional inside their office many workstations.

Reactions: Dave-in-Elland
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka