DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2 Desert Sunrise

Waw, what a beauty, quite different from wet winter we have now in Central Europe :) !

Take care, many nice shots,
Brgds, Tomas

Beautiful formation. Does it have a name?
Loved seeing Old Glory on the peak and the close pass by the rocks along it.

would recommend editing out a bit of the duplicate vistas and the dark contrast level shots on the west side of the mountain.

Overall well done!

Beautiful formation. Does it have a name?
Loved seeing Old Glory on the peak and the close pass by the rocks along it.

would recommend editing out a bit of the duplicate vistas and the dark contrast level shots on the west side of the mountain.

Overall well done!
I believe it is called Green Mountain! It does sometimes turn green in the spring for a month or so.
As for the weather here we do get extremes of wind quite often and extreme heat in the summer. Even well berlow freezing in the winter at times. I like the desert though so it suits me fine. Thanks.

Very nice. I was waiting for you to pan left at 1:30 and get an even better view of the gun club. That's where my Father and I go shooting. Thanks for another great video of my childhood stomping grounds (which are now covered in suburbs).

Very nice. I was waiting for you to pan left at 1:30 and get an even better view of the gun club. That's where my Father and I go shooting. Thanks for another great video of my childhood stomping grounds (which are now covered in suburbs).
Yeah, my son is a member and shoots there often. I can hear the range from my house at times. For sure there are a lot more people practicing than usual lately! Sure hate to see all that development out at little Red Rock, guess it is inevitable, million dollar mansions and gold courses!

Brilliant capture and magnificient landscape ..

Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf