DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 joy sticks

That means longer sticks boys. No one here knows anything about that huh?

Pinch technology
I find the pinch technique impossible. When you have to access the scroll wheels, what then? Index finger is occupied. Middle finger is awkward.

That means longer sticks boys. No one here knows anything about that huh?
Not sure what your actual problem/question is about. The Mini 2 joysticks are based on lever priciple 2, that is, duh, the lever is attached to the fulcrum with load between force and fulcrum. So as you half answered your own question, extend the lever if your fingers are too weak to operate the load = more leverage.
Lever to load connection is a standard M4 threaded screw, make is as long as you need.
I personally find the OEM sticks already longer than needed, I also know that some pilots even prefer control without sticks, only thumbs on load. But I guess that depends on the motor skills of your fingers and if you suffer a possible onset of Parkinson's disease.
Edit: It is also possible to electronically fine-tune stick response in the Fly app should you need it.

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂😂😂 You didn’t understand I want longer joy sticks which would increase the throw? I can’t dumb that question down any more than that. Your entire post is useless. But thanks is for trying..You guys are a laugh a minute.
You welcome, I suspect your problems are not exactly drone related :)

Listen, everyone! Keep the comments civil and leave out the rudeness and sarcasm or I will close this thread. I have already removed some comments in an effort to keep the thread civil.

Reactions: koonley
(Mod Removed Language)-I just lost a post because I wasn't logged in!
I tried a few for the same reason as you but I like these better:
I didn't buy them here- was online at either Walmart or B+H photo.
Also got great containers for them at Earpeace.com

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 10.17.10 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard