DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 - New by from Azores - Portugal

Bem-vinda to the forum from the San Francisco Bay Area ? !

I fly with a local forum member here who was born in Funchal, and his parents speak fondly of their homeland. Your island would make for an awesome meet-up spot, when the powers-that-be let us fly about once again.

Safe flying in 2021. We’ll hope to see you in 2022, so fly safely out there!

I’m thinking about visiting the Azores on a walking holiday: any tips/warnings about getting a Mavic Mini 2 drone to the Islands by air and then using it there?
You will be welcome @ AZORES. You can fly your drone safely and without major problems.
Portuguese drone regulations are made by ANAC.
Only the weather cause “no fly days”, as we sometimes have for seasons on the same day.
Nature, hiking, sea, whales and dolphins, trails, mountain, good food as well as nice people, you will enjoy for sure.

You will be welcome @ AZORES. You can fly your drone safely and without major problems.
Portuguese drone regulations are made by ANAC.
Only the weather cause “no fly days”, as we sometimes have for seasons on the same day.
Nature, hiking, sea, whales and dolphins, trails, mountain, good food as well as nice people, you will enjoy for sure.
Thanks for this: I’m looking forward to our trip! I guess it will be 2022 before it is practicable though. At the moment the UK government seems to be advising caution about overseas holiday plans this year....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy