DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Propeller holder

MGVision

Reactions
So i sold my mavic air 2 and i received today my mini 2 fly more combo. I like this propeller holder idea but i noticed that it need some effort to lock it up. Isnt it provide to much stress on one of the arm of drone?
Next question is about battery flap on back of the drone. It seems to be very delicate. Is there any problem with it in long term use or it work just fine all the time?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
@macius the battery flap itself does not actually hold the battery in the drone ,it is mainly cosmetic, but there is a lug on the inside that will prevent it from closing properly if the battery is not fully inserted so dont force it ,that lug also helps prevent the locking mechanism of the battery from opening if you have a mild crash

So i sold my mavic air 2 and i received today my mini 2 fly more combo. I like this propeller holder idea but i noticed that it need some effort to lock it up. Isnt it provide to much stress on one of the arm of drone?
Next question is about battery flap on back of the drone. It seems to be very delicate. Is there any problem with it in long term use or it work just fine all the time?
When i Read you sold your Air 2 to get a Mini 2 i felt a dagger go right into my heart. ? :p

That battery is hard to get out at times on the Mini 2 , it requires some focus and the lid gets in the way, its a weak link on the drone , but once it breaks off , you can still use the drone without it as suggested above.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and land on water.

I’m debating wether to get a air 2 or mini 2. I know all the spec differences but why did you switch from the air 2 to the mini 2? Price? Regulations? Smaller?

I’m debating wether to get a air 2 or mini 2. I know all the spec differences but why did you switch from the air 2 to the mini 2? Price? Regulations? Smaller?
It is all about its small size, portability and no restrictions to fly. Mini 2 is also quieter then air 2 and can be charge through usb. I want to be as much free as i can, i dont like restrictions and boundaries.
In general i want to have two drones - one as small as possible (so i can fly with minimum restrictions, yet with good quality) and second, bigger with very good quality in every light conditions. So i am waiting for next dji drone which will hopefully come this year.

Last edited:
When i Read you sold your Air 2 to get a Mini 2 i felt a dagger go right into my heart. ? :p

That battery is hard to get out at times on the Mini 2 , it requires some focus and the lid gets in the way, its a weak link on the drone , but once it breaks off , you can still use the drone without it as suggested above.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and land on water.
Someone recently posted this on here: Dji Mini 2 Battery Extractor by Przemoc

I printed one yesterday, and it works a treat!!

Reactions: PJordan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas