DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mini 2 working without RC

Manny10

Reactions
Good afternoon,
I am Andrea, a student from Italy, Genova, who, together with three other students, is currently developing a project in the field of robotics engineering. In summary the objective of the project is to develop a software to manage UAV fleets autonomously from a ground control station. At this stage of the project we are working with DJI Mini 2 drones and we managed to have more than one drone autonomously flying waypoint missions loaded from PC using the RCs as a bridge between the PC and each drone, in particular to do so we are using Rosetta Drone running on the smartphones connected to the RCs (an open source Github project) and QGroundControl as GCS on the PC. For the next step we would like to transfer what is done by Rosetta on the PC, communicating with the drones using an external antenna connected to the PC, but to do so, keeping the possibility of taking manual control when the RCs are turned on (for safety reasons), we need to have the drones working even without RC, so we thought to edit some firmware parameters, we found the list of the firmware parameters that we can modify for the mini 2, but there is no documentation about the meaning of the parameters, do you think that it could be possible? If you have any advice we would be grateful.
Thanks for your help.

There is a section for Mods in this forum it is hidden from you but can be turned on I forget how.
You can try that or I would also suggest the Litchi forums and help pages these places seem to be very developer friendly and could probably help you out
As for me I can understand what you are doing but in no way could I do it COOL STUFF!

There is a section for Mods in this forum it is hidden from you but can be turned on I forget how.

ACCOUNT DETAILS...under the username when checking the member account.

Check box for allowing mod content.