DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 and Master Airscrew props.

OldGuy

Reactions
I bought myself a set of Master Airscrew props for the Mini 3 after reading on various sites that they were quieter than the original DJI props. Today I switched the DJI props and tested the Master Airscrew set. Unfortunately absolutely no difference in noise/sound level as far as I can detect. As they were not expensive I am not going to complain but I would not advise anyone else to buy them as the original DJI props seem to be just as good.
I would be interested to hear from anyone else who has purchase them.

I like Master Airscrew Props- In fact they are the only brand props I will use on my DJI drones besides the OEM ones.
The M.A. Props are very brittle and this can be a good thing if you are having to fly around branches or other small obstacles.
As for noise They seem to have a different "Tone" but they don't seem to be really any quieter than the OEMs.

Reactions: OldGuy
The Mini 3 Pro is so quiet in the first place it's very difficult to get much quieter. For other drones, the MA props are more effective and there is a distinct different. Not so much for the Mini 3 Pro.
I agree that the Mini 3 is quiet in fact it's the quietest drone I have owned to date. With the MA props I was hoping for a small reduction in the "harshness" of the overall sound.

Reactions: mavic3usa
I won’t use theme again as I had one blow out on my FPV. Had to do surgery. It shattered when flying straight in sport mode using the MC. Nothing wild and never in manual mode. I got lucky that the was the only thing broken. The arm bracers saved it.

IMG_4763.jpegIMG_4765.jpeg

IMG_4782.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: OldGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member