DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Error Code

Prt60

Reactions
Morning all,
I have just updated my mini 3 pro and now have a server error code 01x115000100001. I cannot find anything on the web with this code. Does anyone have any info or advice that may help please. Cheers

Attachments

• Server Error Code.jpg
    Server Error Code.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 16
Morning all,
I have just updated my mini 3 pro and now have a server error code 01x115000100001. I cannot find anything on the web with this code. Does anyone have any info or advice that may help please. Cheers
Are you connected to the internet? This looks like an error that would come up if the remote couldn't connect to DJI Servers to check for updates, or something.
Does the drone fly? Or it is just stuck in the state where you can't fly it but you can't finish updating it either.

A couple of times I had a similar error when trying to check for updates of the Fly app.
Try in a couple of hours, maybe DJI are doing maintenance work on their servers.

Reactions: Prt60
Are you connected to the internet? This looks like an error that would come up if the remote couldn't connect to DJI Servers to check for updates, or something.
Does the drone fly? Or it is just stuck in the state where you can't fly it but you can't finish updating it either.

A couple of times I had a similar error when trying to check for updates of the Fly app.
Try in a couple of hours, maybe DJI are doing maintenance work on their servers.
I am definitely connected to the internet. Had already updated the rc and the drone and was just updating each battery when this error popped up. I'll be testing flight tomorrow and see what happens and will try to finish the battery updates tomorrow also. Appreciate your reply Yaros.

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife