DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mini 3 - Fall Colors in Minnesota

I am glad you enjoyed it. We got an inch and a half of snow this morning.
Nicely done! Great editing. You've given me ideas for my own fall videos, especially with your use of closer shots.
Just a heads up, I turned off obstacle avoidance by flying in Sport mode with lots of expo. I don’t know of another way to turn it off.

Wow, those colors are amazing. I grew up in Minnesota but we don't get those colors down here in Florida.
The colors are quite nice, with a great variety. The Mini 3 does a nice job of capturing them in 30fps as it applies some HDR at that frame rate. (I read that somewhere).
i also underexposed by .3 stop as it seems to saturate the colors more. I did no color adjusting in post.

Yes, but can still get only so close. It wasn’t close enough for me. 😊
Lol! As it was, I was on edge watching you fly. Trees, they’re drone killers.

Great work on the vid and resisting the urge to fly higher with your drone. From the lower perspective, I could see the colours so well and felt more of a connection with the trees and park.

Reactions: retiredNH
Lol! As it was, I was on edge watching you fly. Trees, they’re drone killers.

Great work on the vid and resisting the urge to fly higher with your drone. From the lower perspective, I could see the colours so well and felt more of a connection with the trees and park.
Thank you! Somehow it just struck me to get right up close with the trees. I am glad I did. I do things (like look up) that I never would or could with my M2 Pro.

Reactions: TerryToast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin.macdonald