DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 First blush- Kind of an odd duck

That's a pretty good description of an unacceptable solution!

Why do you suggest that this, is that? I'm not looking for any elaborate electronics or processing. I just want to keep the light away from the screen.

If my phone fits in this device, it looks like it should do that...

TCS
The very first Occulus VR unit used your personal cell phone. The optics were amazing! It was very immersive. A friend bought a knock off for $75 and it was basically like holding your cell phone screen about 6 inches from your face in a dark room - after a few seconds it left you cross-eyed. This unit reminds me of that.
HOWEVER it is Amazon, and if it proves to be unaceptable then Amazon will quickly and easily refund your money - so I say try it out and see it if fits your needs and expectations. That is a substantial savings over the DroneMask.

The very first Occulus VR unit used your personal cell phone. The optics were amazing! It was very immersive. A friend bought a knock off for $75 and it was basically like holding your cell phone screen about 6 inches from your face in a dark room - after a few seconds it left you cross-eyed. This unit reminds me of that.
HOWEVER it is Amazon, and if it proves to be unaceptable then Amazon will quickly and easily refund your money - so I say try it out and see it if fits your needs and expectations. That is a substantial savings over the DroneMask.
That's pretty much my thinking too.

If I can confirm that my phone fits, I'll definitely give it a shot. I mean, for 30 bucks that I can easily get refunded, it's hard to go far wrong...

:cool:

Reactions: Torque
There's still the question of the cable though. I'll want to get that availability identified first.

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60