DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Aircraft Firmware update and uploading data.

JimSteadman

Reactions
I have both a mini 3 pro and a mini 4 pro. Updating aircraft firmware is a breeze with the 4, but not so much with the 3. Currently my m3p has version 01.00.0600. Every time I try to update, I get an error message as follows:

Server error. Wait a moment and try again. (Code 0x11500010001

I wait a moment. I have repeatedly checked the internet connection - all is good - little green arrows show up, just like the mini 4 pro controller. I try again.

Like the shampoo bottle says - lather, rinse, repeat. Again and again and again.

My controller tells me that I have data to upload as soon as I connect to the internet. I have uploaded once or twice, but when I do, it does not seem to delete the uploaded stuff from the controller and I have no idea how to get it out of the way. I am now getting the message to upload again, but it refuses to upload, saying it is not connected to the internet, even when it is.

It is concerning because I have occasionally had the m3p in the air and gotten a message to upload data (never, ever happened with my DJI Mavic Air or my first mini or my m4p, for that matter). When that message has appeared and the m3p is in the air, it blocks my view from the camera. Although I was able to bring it down and land safely, I was lucky since I was effectively flying blind. This has happened more than once but there is no warning as to when it will appear. So I seldom fly the m3p for fear it will go essentially out of control at some random moment when it decides that I need to upload data. Suggestions? Thanks.

I have both a mini 3 pro and a mini 4 pro. Updating aircraft firmware is a breeze with the 4, but not so much with the 3. Currently my m3p has version 01.00.0600. Every time I try to update, I get an error message as follows:

Server error. Wait a moment and try again. (Code 0x11500010001

I wait a moment. I have repeatedly checked the internet connection - all is good - little green arrows show up, just like the mini 4 pro controller. I try again.

Like the shampoo bottle says - lather, rinse, repeat. Again and again and again.

My controller tells me that I have data to upload as soon as I connect to the internet. I have uploaded once or twice, but when I do, it does not seem to delete the uploaded stuff from the controller and I have no idea how to get it out of the way. I am now getting the message to upload again, but it refuses to upload, saying it is not connected to the internet, even when it is.

It is concerning because I have occasionally had the m3p in the air and gotten a message to upload data (never, ever happened with my DJI Mavic Air or my first mini or my m4p, for that matter). When that message has appeared and the m3p is in the air, it blocks my view from the camera. Although I was able to bring it down and land safely, I was lucky since I was effectively flying blind. This has happened more than once but there is no warning as to when it will appear. So I seldom fly the m3p for fear it will go essentially out of control at some random moment when it decides that I need to upload data. Suggestions? Thanks.
Do you stay logged in on the DJI FLY app?
Try logging out and back in again.
Strange things can happen if it's been a while since you last logged in.
I have found that logging out/in seems to resolve a number of issues, including geofence unlocks, which are now thankfully less of an issue as DJI have reduced their implementation.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas