DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Cruise Control

Chrislaf

Reactions
I would love it if DJI would add Cruise Control to the Mini 3 Pro. I love having it on my Mavic 3 and it would be great if it was added to the Mini 3 Pro. For someone whose main focus is taking photos, being able to set a flying speed then fly around and concentrate on the camera movements makes it much easier to get better cinematic video for amateur that I am.

Waypoints would also be great but I would prefer Cruise Control more.

Chris

Reactions: chiangmaicharlies
I would love it if DJI would add Cruise Control to the Mini 3 Pro. I love having it on my Mavic 3 and it would be great if it was added to the Mini 3 Pro. For someone whose main focus is taking photos, being able to set a flying speed then fly around and concentrate on the camera movements makes it much easier to get better cinematic video for amateur that I am.

Waypoints would also be great but I would prefer Cruise Control more.

Chris
For Hyperlapse there is a Cruise Control, see below extras from User Manual

"Cruise Control: Set the function of the customizable button (C1 or C2 button for DJI RC and Fn button for the DJI RC-N1 remote controller) to Cruise Control, and press the customizable button and control stick at the same time to enter Cruise Control. The aircraft will continue flying at the same speed."

Reactions: chiangmaicharlies
Thanks, I’ll look into this. Haven’t used hyperlapse yet on Mini 3 pro.

I don’t know why DJI doesn’t just make it easy like on the Mavic 3.

Chris

This and about 10 other features would sure be nice, like cable cam Or GPS follow, if they weren’t so greedy. The old Mavics already had many of these features. I guess we’ll just have to keep buying and upgrading for basic software features. I have the Mavin app for my mini 2, a real eye opener as to what DJI is with holding from us. . . So pathetic the mini 3 actually even has cruise control. . . Usable in the one function that doesn’t even work very well for that drone. Let pray 3 party competition can fix the BS!

I'd like to see cruise control on all the late model DJI drones! Firmware update?

Haven't tried 'Cruise Control' yet - was looking for it the other day while flying my M3P but couldn't find it in the Hyperlapse area. On further reading of the manual, I realized it was in the 'Free' area. I have set my C2 button on my controller to 'Hyperlapse Cruise Control', now I just have to go out and try it out. I'm assuming when I push the C2 button it will bring up the hyperlapse menu and I will have to choose my parameters then engage the 'Cruise Control' by pushing the control stick. Anyway, looking forward to trying it out to see how it works compared to Cruise Control on the M3.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661