DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro first thoughts

just an aside to the card slot, it is much easier to insert /remove the card, if the battery is not in the drone at the time

Reactions: Torque and PaJi
The good thing about this forum is that it gives users lots of info that they would not normally get from DJI.

I have attached a photo of the card slot. How many users will be able to see an icon in this photo? It's not very obvious, but I invite others to see for themselves.
58CE0F1F-9957-4200-A50E-BA391B2DF21C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Torque
this is not meant to imply that you are stupid ,but are you aware that the card goes in with the contacts facing upwards ,not like the Mini 2
Far as I know all the DJI drones insert "upside down".
I double checked my original Mavic Pro and it inserts the same way as did my Phantom 4 Pro (pretty sure from memory).

just an aside to the card slot, it is much easier to insert /remove the card, if the battery is not in the drone at the time
Grow a thumbnail or keep a guitar pick in your wallet.
I hate trying to fumble that little bugger out of there!

well my mini 3 with fly more kit has arrived
just a few observations on it so far
when you get it you will need to get a 30w charger with a micro c outlet on it, if you want to charge the batteries quickly.
in the fly more kit is a standard port to micro c cable,which will charge up the batteries with the brick from the mini2,but its only 18w, and it will take quite a while to fully charge them
the 30w charger using the micro c to micro c cable supplied is super quick
make sure you have at least 75% charge in the RC and drone before you attempt to do the registration and firmware set up it takes quite a while from start to finish
the firmware update when you first connect the RC and drone is 1024.17mb ,and it takes some time to do, so be patient,and let it run its course, the drone will switch off when it is all finished
i did take it out to the front of the house and flew it for a few minutes it is extremely quiet compared to the mini one and two, its really noticeable how really quiet it is
i tried the bypass mode and it does work really well when it sees an obstacle
at first glance it seems to be a real step up from the other minis
as i do more flying with it i will pass on my thoughts on its performance
as i dont do any post flight editing i will be concentrating on the flight envelope ,and let other more knowledgeable members give there opinions on the cameras performance
sorry its been a long post just wanted to give my first impressions
Mine arrived three days ago and I have been putting it through the paces between rain showers. Weather has not been very cooperative at all this year.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk