DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Hyperlapse

astroprojector

Reactions
I have been testing the hyperlapse mode of MIni 3 Pro. Here is the sample

I used LRTimelapse (Holly Grail) and AP for warp stabilization and export. Because there is currently an issue with 12MP images having heavy vignetting issue when loaded in any editing application it took me quite a long time to get the images edited. It still a big hazy to my liking, but you be the judge.

Nice timelapse.
I was impressed by how the Mini 3 Pro managed to stabilize the video... until I read you used a software to fix that.
How long did it take to shoot all the photos, one can see the night coming and the lights turning on :eek:
And yeah that vignetting problem with the 12mp DNG photos is quite annoying, I hope it'll be fixed in the next firmware update.

Nice timelapse.
I was impressed by how the Mini 3 Pro managed to stabilize the video... until I read you used a software to fix that.
How long did it take to shoot all the photos, one can see the night coming and the lights turning on :eek:
And yeah that vignetting problem with the 12mp DNG photos is quite annoying, I hope it'll be fixed in the next firmware update.
This was 300 images 15 sec timelapse. It took 15min to shoot.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
This was 300 images 15 sec timelapse. It took 15min to shoot.
I am impressed! I've been using Gunther Wegner's LRTimelapse for many years. I have not, and will not need to, upgrade to LRTimelapse 6. I'm still on version 5.8 and that version does everything I need. There is a small typo- it is Holy Grail, not Holly Grail. I think you could have gotten a good Timelapse /hyperlapse with a slower interval of 2 or 3 seconds. I am now using my new M3 and because it has a 46 min battery I am shooting every 3 seconds for 25 minutes and 550 frames! That is great for sunrises and sunsets.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: pyrolator
Going to struggle to get smooth motion timelapses without ND1000s though sadly.

I am impressed! I've been using Gunther Wegner's LRTimelapse for many years. I have not, and will not need to, upgrade to LRTimelapse 6. I'm still on version 5.8 and that version does everything I need. There is a small typo- it is Holy Grail, not Holly Grail. I think you could have gotten a good Timelapse /hyperlapse with a slower interval of 2 or 3 seconds. I am now using my new M3 and because it has a 46 min battery I am shooting every 3 seconds for 25 minutes and 550 frames! That is great for sunrises and sunsets.

Dale

Its a f/1.7. Maybe not at dusk into sunset but for all daytime shots you're going to.

We're talking 1/4000th+ shutter speeds on cloudy days with it.

Dale
Miami
I use 2 sec with Mavic 3 and 3 sec with Mini 3 pro.. I like the 2 sec better qnd the mini 3 does jump around much more in wind.. I'll post video later to show..

beautiful time lapse. Today I have tried it for the first time. Did a 5 seconds of hyperlapse. All i got is a video file. Is there a way to save all the photos as DNG files in mini 3 pro?

beautiful time lapse. Today I have tried it for the first time. Did a 5 seconds of hyperlapse. All i got is a video file. Is there a way to save all the photos as DNG files in mini 3 pro?
Yes - take off, enter hyperlapse mode then in settings select keep originals.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djionas