DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 3 Pro Night City Footage

Lewberry6

Reactions
New drone release and had to pick it up, real sucker for new dronesā€¦ šŸ˜†

Thought Iā€™d share the results of my first night shoot with the Mini 3 Pro for anyone interested. Really pleased with the results. Itā€™s not my Mavic 3 but would be very hard to get such shots in the town whilst staying within the rules thus why I always like to have a mini to hand.

Yes, looked great. You could even see the lighted windows on each car of an incoming train. Settings please and did you do anything in post? Also, where was this shot?

Reactions: Lewberry6
Thanks for the comments. This was my first shoot with the drone so really didnā€™t get much chance to play around with settings but went with 800 ISO, the 4k 30fps HQ mode and D-Cinilike colour profile. Then did a little post adjustment in Final Cut Pro.

Think itā€™s important to go with manual setting otherwise itā€™s likely to ramp up ISO and get too much noise.

As for location is my local town centre in Reading, England.

But yes I was indeed very impressed with the results for such a drone. There is a little more noise than you would like for more professional grade footage if viewed on a big screen but at the end of the day this is more a consumer drone and seems to be great for what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: amajamar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman