DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Propeller Screws -

@MegaLaz ,well unfortunately this thread is about propeller screws ,maybe start a new thread ,explaining which screws you are needing

As a suggestion, if anyone is losing screws in a carpet, take some of your wife's/partner's/significant other's, or indeed your own tights/stocking/pantyhose (trying to cover all bases and countries there ;)). Place them over the end of a vacuum cleaner hose and go over the area you lost the screw.
It should get picked up and be visible over the 'mesh' covering the end of the tube.

As a suggestion, if anyone is losing screws in a carpet, take some of your wife's/partner's/significant other's, or indeed your own tights/stocking/pantyhose (trying to cover all bases and countries there ;)). Place them over the end of a vacuum cleaner hose and go over the area you lost the screw.
It should get picked up and be visible over the 'mesh' covering the end of the tube.
That idea sucks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: old man mavic
Ledaig, tried your method out. I found my old car keys, a few coins, an old lottery ticket, my dog who was hiding from a bath, and then WHOOOSSH… there go my wife’s pantyhose into the vacuum. I’m now hiding with the dog. 😂

Oops, think I put my foot in it there. Someone might sock me one 😬🤣

Ledaig, tried your method out. I found my old car keys, a few coins, an old lottery ticket, my dog who was hiding from a bath, and then WHOOOSSH… there go my wife’s pantyhose into the vacuum. I’m now hiding with the dog. 😂
On the plus side, at least you've a vaguely viable excuse when your wife catches you with her pantyhose in one hand and the vacuum cleaner in the other ;) 🤔🤢

Are the props all the same or are there 2 different ones like most of the other drones.
Each set of spares has two pairs of props, one labelled "A" and the other "B", with a diagram (on the package) showing which legs the props are for. ("A" is front-right, back-left, "B" is front-left, back-right.)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000