DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro - Stuck replacing broken gimbal, because the glued r-axis motor.. Help please!

jon_deuf

Reactions
Hello droners!

Was testing (almost succesfully) the active track whilke riding my motorbike, until a leafless piece of wood collide with my mini pro 3. 😒

The gimbal was broken but the camera was still operationg normally, and a connector of the central motor (R-AXIS) was broken.

Well, optimistically i ve found on aliexpress the broken parts and decided to fix it myself.
Once the gimbal and the r axis motor received (the motor located in the middle behind the camera with 2 connectors , had to replace it because one coneccetor was cut)

The received spare parts were looking perfect, my issue is about the small r axis engine which seems impossible to replace it. Is it glued ? how to remove it from its nest?

I ve tried to warm it up a little bit with a hairdryer but it stays still in its place. I ve tried to move it with small screwdriver but it doesnt move at all.

Has anyone experiment the same ? Is it possible to replace this engine only or the whole thing (r axis engine plus its metal nest) has to be replace?

Thank you for your lights !

Attachments

• IMG_7948.jpg
    IMG_7948.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: chiangmaicharlies

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members