DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Yeeted Itself Into The Water Today

I'm using v4.2.7 & in this incident the Airdata csv as the PH csv didn't work. Have already notified the creator of CsvView... I suspect that it's due to some kind of incompatibility when PH's msinger (member here) changed certain thing's regarding signal naming recently.
Ahhhhh I was just going to message him lol cheers.
Ohhh, I didn't know CsvView could read Airdata csv's, thanks for that.

What about the motor speeds from the DAT, do you think they are out by x10? 1300rpm seems very low, 13,000 I could believe.

...What about the motor speeds from the DAT, do you think they are out by x10?
Yeah... at least they are off, the values in the readable mobile device .dat's look strange from the newer crafts.

Ahhhhh I was just going to message him lol cheers.
As a temporary fix you can open the .csv with Note pad and add according to below in red circle... & then save. Now it opens in CsvView.

1679088706611.png

Last edited:
Just got word back from DJI...

"The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.

If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft."

Looks like they will be sending a new unit under warranty, so it seems like this all worked out pretty well.

Thanks very much for all of the help everyone, I greatly appreciate it! Now we'll try this again....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas