DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mini 3 pro

Lady Flyer

Reactions
I had my mini 3 pro up today and at one point he refused to move forward or backward. He also refused to spin. He would only move side to side. Luckily I was in a place where I could manipulate him sideways to where I could grab him. I pulled him in ... rebooted everything and then he was flying ok again in all directions.

Any ideas what might have made that happen. I was at home ... there was nothing between the drone and the controller. Battery was at 50% ... It did not say that it lost connection - obviously - because it was still responding to sideways.

Also, the controller needs me to calibrate it every time I turn it on?

Any ideas what might have made that happen
Any clues in the TXT flight log?

You can upload and view the contents of your TXT flight log here. Feel free to share the link here if you'd like others to take a look.

Reactions: Lady Flyer
Any clues in the TXT flight log?

You can upload and view the contents of your TXT flight log here. Feel free to share the link here if you'd like others to take a look.

I have every intention of downloading and then uploading this flight record but tomorrow. I can't even find the records on the DJI RC. I thought I had it ... copied it but its not the the card. 😤

Try following the "For the RC Pro remote controller" instructions linked near the bottom of this page.

Tuve mi mini 3 pro hoy y en un momento se negó a avanzar o retroceder. También se negó a girar. Solo se movería de lado a lado. Por suerte estaba en un lugar donde podía manipularlo de lado para agarrarlo. Lo jalé... reinicié todo y luego estaba volando bien de nuevo en todas las direcciones.

Cualquier idea de lo que podría haber hecho que eso suceda. Estaba en casa... no había nada entre el dron y el controlador. La batería estaba al 50%... No decía que perdía conexión -obviamente- porque seguía respondiendo de lado.

Además, ¿el controlador necesita que lo calibre cada vez que lo enciend

Dentro de casa ? Posible espacio pequeño y o regulación para detenerse frente a obstáculos. No regulo el controlador cada vez que lo enciendo. Buen día estimado

I had my mini 3 pro up today and at one point he refused to move forward or backward. He also refused to spin. He would only move side to side. Luckily I was in a place where I could manipulate him sideways to where I could grab him. I pulled him in ... rebooted everything and then he was flying ok again in all directions.

Any ideas what might have made that happen. I was at home ... there was nothing between the drone and the controller. Battery was at 50% ... It did not say that it lost connection - obviously - because it was still responding to sideways.

Also, the controller needs me to calibrate it every time I turn it on?
The constant recalibration makes me think that there is a problem with the controller - specifically the input joysticks.

The constant recalibration makes me think that there is a problem with the controller - specifically the input joysticks.

That's what I was thinking too. Just not sure how to figure that out.

I was reminded that this happened right after the last update ... I also wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
That's what I was thinking too. Just not sure how to figure that out.

I was reminded that this happened right after the last update ... I also wonder if that has anything to do with it.
I had a couple of "oddities" occur with my M3P shortly after I got it near the end of December 2022. Fortunately, since then, I have 10 great flights, and I have gained enough confidence in it to use it on commercial jobs.

I had similar flight control oddities/unresponsive behavior with my first mini3pro last August. I sent that one back in a heartbeat, and the next one for camera issues.

Finally in late December I got a good unit.

Aircraft that show any signs of unresponsive flight control characteristics don't remain in my fleet.

My DJI RC was dropped into a bucket of water in the summer. It still turned on but the joystick calibration was off and the sound no longer worked. Oh and it wouldn’t charge.

I told DJI chat support this (including known water damage) hoping that I could pay for a repair instead of a new controller and they gave me a free replacement. I’d contact them on chat and see what they can do. My experience with repair and support has been fantastic

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie