DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 RC sound not working

edgardcafe

Reactions
Hello fellas !
When I got my Mini 3 Pro with the RC everything was working fine, and then since 3 days ago, the RC sound it is not working anymore. Is someone having the same issue ?

I just did a downgrade and reset the RC but still not working. when it is supposed to say something like " home point has been updated" when I got 12 satellites it just makes a noise like " click..click"

I just did a downgrade and reset the RC but still not working. when it is supposed to say something like " home point has been updated" when I got 12 satellites it just makes a noise like " click..click"
just set the max height to like 5 meters and see if tells you reached in a small test flight

Reactions: edgardcafe
just set the max height to like 5 meters and see if tells you reached in a small test flight
Just tried it .. I got the message on the screen but not voice commands, also the obstacles avoidance “peeps “ don’t work .. I mean there is no sound.

Hello fellas !
When I got my Mini 3 Pro with the RC everything was working fine, and then since 3 days ago, the RC sound it is not working anymore. Is someone having the same issue ?
Hello,
I have the same problem but with a difference. I have sound when I turn on for the first time, but after a few minutes the sound stop. Did you have a new one from DJI?

Thank you

Reactions: edgardcafe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian