DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 pro yaw speed in Cine mode

DaveLewin

Reactions
Dear @DJI, can you please allow users to set a yaw speed/angular velocity (in Cine mode), of less than 20.

On the Mini 2, the lowest speed is 5, which would be ideal.

Thank you.

(does anyone else notice this)

Dear @DJI
If you'd like DJI to see your message, you should contact them directly or post in the official DJI forum. They probably won't see your message here since they don't participate in this forum.

Reactions: DaveLewin
Will do, cheers. Also just trying to gauge if anyone else thinks the same.

Dear @DJI, can you please allow users to set a yaw speed/angular velocity (in Cine mode), of less than 20.

On the Mini 2, the lowest speed is 5, which would be ideal.

Thank you.

(does anyone else notice this)

Have you played around with EXPO settings for YAW? You can really "calm" the sensitivity around center to help make buttery smooth yaw movements.

If anyone is looking to "soften" the controls (or even make them more dramatic) here's a good primer on EXPO for the Mini 3 & 4

Have you played around with EXPO settings for YAW? You can really "calm" the sensitivity around center to help make buttery smooth yaw movements.
Thanks, that's an interesting suggestion. What Cine expo settings would you recommend for slower panning speed?

Thanks, that's an interesting suggestion. What Cine expo settings would you recommend for slower panning speed?

I'm fairly good with slow & smooth movements so I haven't needed to play with EXPO any at all. I'd suggest making a note of the factory setting and then just play with it. Change the setting then test it out. It's quick, easy, and also easy to reverse if you don't like the new setting.

I'm fairly good with slow & smooth movements so I haven't needed to play with EXPO any at all. I'd suggest making a note of the factory setting and then just play with it. Change the setting then test it out. It's quick, easy, and also easy to reverse if you don't like the new setting.
Cool, I'll try that...when the weather picks up lol. Thanks again.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas