DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4Pro firmware update

MARK (LI)

Reactions
Getting a firmware update notice on the RC2 controller .......it looks like the update will just benefit other drones that can use the same controller....anyone with just a Mini 4 loading it?...or just ignore it?

Getting a firmware update notice on the RC2 controller .......it looks like the update will just benefit other drones that can use the same controller....anyone with just a Mini 4 loading it?...or just ignore it?
I dont have a mini 4 or rc2 controller, Although i would still get the update. Most updates even for specific drones (i would think) also come with better optimization and bug improvements all round. Im not sure, but you might also have to have the latest firmware in order to update to future, newer firmwares. Im not 100% sure, so take it with a grain of salt, but that would be my course of action.

I've been getting that UPDATE Notification but I'm not an avid "updater" if everything it working like I like. So I'm still "Ignore/Cancel" until it won't allow that any longer lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munmunlil