DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini gimbal problem ?

new2mavic

Reactions
My Mini 's behavior seen today :eek:. Just wonder if other owners have seen the same on yours :

Last edited:
You are in sports mode ... does it do same in cine mode? Very odd I admit ...

mine does the same, accelerating and braking ... from 0 degree descends to 8 and from 90 degrees jumps to 80 approximately.

Reactions: Snowking13
mine does the same, accelerating and braking ... from 0 degree descends to 8 and from 90 degrees jumps to 80 approximately.
mine one does the same. I asked the assistance but it seems that they are not aware of the issue, they replaced my drone but the problem still persists

• Sad
Reactions: Guarf
mine one does the same. I asked the assistance but it seems that they are not aware of the issue, they replaced my drone but the problem still persists

What yours is doing is completely normal. This is because the camera can only look straight down, but when the mini moves backward the camera will bottom out. This happens on nearly all camera drones. We are talking about the roll axis. Go into sports mode and go full speed sideways then come to a sudden stop, and see if your camera is smooth

What yours is doing is completely normal. This is because the camera can only look straight down, but when the mini moves backward the camera will bottom out. This happens on nearly all camera drones. We are talking about the roll axis. Go into sports mode and go full speed sideways then come to a sudden stop, and see if your camera is smooth

next fly I will try that way

It’s not happening , but only in sport mode and going sideways, after the replacement and a recalibration of the camera it works better now. My main problem is that the camera doesn’t go back to 90 degrees after the stop, as it is suppose to be...

I had an issue that mid flight I started getting what you'd see if you were in FPV mode. On returning I got gimbal overload. Manual movement of the gimbal showed that it was getting stuck in pitch movement. Moving it a few times cleared it up and worked normal. Likely a bit of dirt got caught in the gimbal pivot.

This could be the issue here except with the roll motor/pivot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada