DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Knock-Off with Dual Camera

It's being sold on Amazon and most of the reviews are 1 star.

I learned my lesson with a Eachine EX4Drone from Banggood which was supposedly a Mavic Air knockoff. Not only was the drone crap but if stars were awarded for customer service Banggood's customer service would owe me stars. A more horrific customer service I've never encountered in my life. No idea who Lazada is, but I assume it's a similar type company.

It's being sold on Amazon and most of the reviews are 1 star.

I learned my lesson with a Eachine EX4Drone from Banggood which was supposedly a Mavic Air knockoff. Not only was the drone crap but if stars were awarded for customer service Banggood's customer service would owe me stars. A more horrific customer service I've never encountered in my life. No idea who Lazada is, but I assume it's a similar type company.
Lazada is the equivalent of Amazon in our neck of the woods.

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
Lazada is the equivalent of Amazon in our neck of the woods.
Wow, Philipines. There is no way this drone could possibly handle anything like the DJI Minis. I don't believe it can actually record in 4k with any quality. But at $55 it's a nice fantasy.

From a quick search it doesn't look like its actually made by pgytech just labeled as such. I found a half dozen other companies marketing the s161 as their own. Just like the Drone X Pro is advertised as being their creation worth hundreds of dollars and better than the Mavic but only $100 direct from them. Except its an Eachines E58 selling for ~$35 and worth less than half that. Its your money to play with and if you think the odds are in your favor more power to you but don't expect build quality or support like what you find with a real toy company much less from DJI or Yuneec

Just stumbled on this knock-off of the Mavic Mini
10 minutes flight time and 80m image transmission range - and both are usually overestimates!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone