DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini SE Latest Firmware

zaldy

Reactions
Hi guys.. i'm new to drone world.. i just bought Mini SE couple days ago.. had few flights, and i'm currently happy with the bird's performance so far..

just curious, whats the latest aircraft firmware when i wrote this tread.. mine now says 1.01.0000

few days ago, when i unboxing and prepare the drone for the first time to register and bind drone to my DJI account, it is required to update drone firmware,, and it seems process stuck on 86% .. but when i restarted drone and remote, and it successfully bind to my account, so i assume the update works..

so whats the latest AC/RC firmware now?

Probably need to go to "DJI Downloads," look for the that covers the SE to see if there is any for it.

Probably need to go to "DJI Downloads," look for the that covers the SE to see if there is any for it.
Screenshot_20210924-075314_Office.jpg
Looks like i got latest firmware. Nice

Hi guys.. i'm new to drone world.. i just bought Mini SE couple days ago.. had few flights, and i'm currently happy with the bird's performance so far..

just curious, whats the latest aircraft firmware when i wrote this tread.. mine now says 1.01.0000

few days ago, when i unboxing and prepare the drone for the first time to register and bind drone to my DJI account, it is required to update drone firmware,, and it seems process stuck on 86% .. but when i restarted drone and remote, and it successfully bind to my account, so i assume the update works..

so whats the latest AC/RC firmware now?
I just went thru the same process and firmware download took at least 15 minutes, I thought it was jammed as well but eventually patience won out and it finished.

My first DJI Mini SE I applied the firmware update to it (which went through 100%), and that appeared to me to thereafter result in the processor overheat issue inside 5-10 minutes of just doing pre-flight checks and in 75 degree air temp. I got my Mini SE replaced with the reseller and have tested it without applying any firmware update and 30 minutes and no processor or other heat issues at all - the battery temp remained 32-33. I have written DJI to inquire about this, as I don't intend to update the firmware until DJI support can actually make a proper statement about this including fixing the firmware update to avoid processor overclocking or whatever else is causing the issue with the latest firmware. And BTW with my first Mini SE I first contacted DJI chat support, and all they could tell me is to send it into DJI for testing... no thank you - I got it replaced, and am avoiding firmware updates until they can guarantee they have tested this issue. Meanwhile my personal opinion for new Mini SE users is to avoid the firmware update until you have first done pre-flight checks and let it sit for 30 min and determine no processor or other overheat conditions, and then if you update the firmware and see if the issue starts after that - then you can RMA it to your reseller, and avoid firmware after that until DJI comes forward about it. BTW the new Mini SE aircraft (my replacement unit) firmware is version 01.00.0000 and the RC firmware is 01.00.0501 with FlySafe Database version 01.00.01.19 and the DJI Fly app is version 1.5.4.

Last edited:
Reactions: eva2000 and ChrisDX
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser