DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini tablet gets static on screen

Outtyhere

Reactions
Samsung tablet tab S .... I just updated the tablet and still the screen gets a static on it. Sometimes the whole screen goes blank, sometimes just half or portions. I don't fly it with the tab because of this issue. Is it because it's bigger and covering the antennas? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys

Gave up Android devices 3 months ago for the same reason. Freeze ups and long delay in viewing live images from the flight. Gone for an IPad Mini 4 - end of the problem.
Your Mavic and your liver are worth way more than a Mini IPad.

Mavic pro works 100% with my note 4 and note 8. Weird why this is happening

i just switched from ipad mini3 to and asus zenpad s3.. after updating the mini to ios11 up to 11.3 my ipad would overheat after one battery and it would lag so bad..after a lot of research i bought the zenpad using android 6 and know problem.

i just switched from ipad mini3 to and asus zenpad s3.. after updating the mini to ios11 up to 11.3 my ipad would overheat after one battery and it would lag so bad..after a lot of research i bought the zenpad using android 6 and know problem.
Is there somewhere on this forum a post on which Android units/operating systems work correctly with the mavic app?
How can I find out if there is a fix or update for my Samsung tablet?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu