DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini unstable in flight

SunshineCamo

Reactions
Recently Recently my many took a hard crash. Nothing appeared to be damaged but even after calibrating the compass it was flying like this

A helpful A helpful reddit are suggested calibrating the IMU and replacing all of the propellers again. When I was replacing the propellers I noticed that some of them were not spinning freely when fully tightened down.

It It flies normal for the most part but after a few minutes it does seem to have a slight wobble. I've tried calibrating the compass and I am you several times but keep having the same issue.

The props should be snug but able to swivel freely. Hopefully you didn't cross-thread the screws. That seems to be an easy mistake to make and if they are cross-threaded, they probably aren't straight.

It's probably responding to the wind gusts at the beach, also the sand might confuse the vertical positioning sensors (VPS)

Thanks for all the quick answers! Even inside it was wobbling. I fear I may have cross threaded the screws because I felt a slight burr on the edge of some of screw holes. Is there any way to fix that aside from replacing the arms?

Thanks for all the quick answers! Even inside it was wobbling. I fear I may have cross threaded the screws because I felt a slight burr on the edge of some of screw holes. Is there any way to fix that aside from replacing the arms?
Mine is doing exactly the same. I brought inside no wind hardwood flooring same little wobble :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78