DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini wont pair to controller

Bought a brand new mm 2. Spent an entire day for pairing to take place between drone and rc. Doesn't seem to work. Kindly HELP me out.

Yes I need
Do this in order....
Connect device to RC and open dji fly app. Click bottom right of device where it says connect to aircraft. Then Turn on aircraft first then turn on RC... both need to quick press once then immediately press again and hold for at least 5 full seconds or untill you hear it do the dji tune. If the lights on either one don't stay on then you need to do that again to which ever one the lights went out. This would be much easier and much less typing for me if you would have just emailed me so I wouldn't have to guess. Hopefully the app is open, and both, the RC and aircraft are all on at this point. If not you're gonna have to email me lol. But if so, now on the aircraft press one more time and hold for 5 full seconds. Dont press twice this time, just once and hold and it should make a different noise and lights should be flickering now. If so... now do the same with the RC as you just did with aircraft. This too much typing, ima just make a quick video and send it

Bought a brand new mm 2. Spent an entire day for pairing to take place between drone and rc. Doesn't seem to work. Kindly HELP me out.
Hey bro, I made a video that you could easily follow that went along with that last message and I thought I shared the link but apparently my wifi at home is down cuz it never finished uploading. All I have at the moment is super slow phone data cuz I already used up my high speed gigs for the month so im working on another way to get it to you. Im sure you're anxious to get that bird in the air

Reactions: Hreemnamashivaya

Hey bro, I made a video that you could easily follow that went along with that last message and I thought I shared the link but apparently my wifi at home is down cuz it never finished uploading. All I have at the moment is super slow phone data cuz I already used up my high speed gigs for the month so im working on another way to get it to you. Im sure you're anxious to get that bird in the air
Thank you so much for taking trouble. I followed all the procedures to pair but unable to pair. Have called the technical support person tomorrow.

So kind of you.
If you know what to look for during the process and steps you go through pairing it you should be able to figure out which step it is that isn't working or possibly which step you're doing wrong is more than likely the issue. But there are 2 ways to go about pairing them if one way is giving you trouble. Ima share an excellent very short You Tube video with ya you should watch. TBH... ITS LIABLE TO TAKE HOURS TO UPLOAD MY VIDEO I MADE FOR YA SO THIS IS PROLLY BETTER ANYWAY SINCE IT SHOWS BOTH WAYS. EACH STEP THERES SOME KINDA INDICATION TO LOOK FOR IF THAT THAT STEP WAS SUCSESFUL. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SOUNDS AND LIGHTS THAT CORRASPONDS DIFFERENTLY AFTER EACH STEP this guy takes. GOOD LUCK BUT I BELIEVE ITS JUST SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE YOURE MISSING. YOULL BE UP AND FLYING IN NO TIME IM SURE OF IT. LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES ✌PEACE OUT ✌ #SENDIT!!

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys