DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini

What phone/ tablet are you using with it ?

You may need to re-link the remote controller to the drone, there are 2 different methods via the DJI Fly app or via buttons.

Reactions: Richy mini
What phone/ tablet are you using with it ?

You may need to re-link the remote controller to the drone, there are 2 different methods via the DJI Fly app or via buttons.

Thank you. We watched the video and followed the instructions. It looked like they linked, but when I pull the joy sticks bac and out nothing happens. Sorry, still confused.

Are you gett
Thank you. We watched the video and followed the instructions. It looked like they linked, but when I pull the joy sticks bac and out nothing happens. Sorry, still confused.

Are you getting a live video feed on your phone/tablet ?

if they are linked the RC light will just be stable and not flashing, the AC lights will go green and blink slowly

1598838430245.png

1598838608103.png

Last edited:
When I fly my mini in line-of-sight ( no tablet/phone) to engage the motors I need to pull the joy sticks down and in..try that?

Jim

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin