DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini2 controller uk

Rigsby01

Reactions
Hi, can anybody let me know why uk mini2 controller does not let us charge phone like or the usa ones on u tube thanks riggsby

Since it is android I would have thought is does charge unless it is one of the operating systems that lets you switch that off, many would consider that a blessing.
Other than the charging thing, does it work ok with the fly app?

Hi thanks yes all works perfectly, just all the u tube i watch on the drone m2 seem to have that option also when I go record 4k 30fps it has the 30fps in white and not in gold same as video and 4k ,still or works good just different, as you said probably the phone happy days stay safe .

Hi thanks yes all works perfectly, just all the u tube i watch on the drone m2 seem to have that option also when I go record 4k 30fps it has the 30fps in white and not in gold same as video and 4k ,still or works good just different, as you said probably the phone happy days stay safe .
Have you got the updated version of the app off of the DJI site (not on the Google play store)?

Perhaps it’s an option in a later update of the app.

I believe if your on Android then the controller is always charging the phone. I think it’s only on iOS that you get the option to turn charging on or off.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll