DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini3 Fly more bag

scro

Reactions
Has anyone got the Mini3 flymore kit yet? Just wondering what the thoughts are on the bag? I've got a mini3 on order and will need something to store/transport it in. I'm after something small, light and capable of carrying the drone, RC (RM330) and a spare battery (or 2+charger bank). Shoulder strap is desirable too.

I'm swithering whether to just plump for the flymore kit or get something 3rd party. I don't need 3 batteries (experience from mini1 with FMC), but 1 battery feels a bit restrictive.

I have the bag. It's the same as the one that came with the Air 2, Air 2S, and Mini 2 but doesn't have the side handle that was on previous bags.
It's OK. Easy enough to get all the Mini 3 stuff inside with room to spare.

Has anyone got the Mini3 flymore kit yet? Just wondering what the thoughts are on the bag? I've got a mini3 on order and will need something to store/transport it in. I'm after something small, light and capable of carrying the drone, RC (RM330) and a spare battery (or 2+charger bank). Shoulder strap is desirable too.

I'm swithering whether to just plump for the flymore kit or get something 3rd party. I don't need 3 batteries (experience from mini1 with FMC), but 1 battery feels a bit restrictive.
This company has a nice Soft case for the Mini 3 Pro including other DJI accessories. I got one recently for my Mini Pro and very happy with it, fits all my batteries and various accessories, currently out of stock, maybe worth a look, not sure if they ship to UK.

Reactions: scro
@scro the bag that comes with the Mini 3 fly more ,holds the drone either type of RC, and the charging hub ,and there is room for another battery besides the hub and even one more in the drone, it has an adjustable shoulder strap and places for spare props and RC sticks, which i now have, it all fits in nicely,and with the drone nose down the props are not compromised, in the past i have always struggled with the fly more bags both for the MM and MPP, and have purchased hard cases for them ,the only disadvantage of the Fly more bag is the need to remove the sticks for storage, it is great if you just need to carry the basics, especially with the new RC controller,and because i have no intention of adding any accessories ,like landing gear or lights then the case is perfect for the job

It's a nice bag but I only use it for storage at home rather than in the field.

I've been through many bags in my more active SLR/DSLR times and therefore enjoyed even more brands. With the drones I've sticked to a classic, nice and easy shoulder bag by Lowepro (Nova 180 AW II) I already had, which features a bit more space, more compartments, just overall more comfort and details you easily get used to.

For the Mini 3 Pro it's already a bit on the larger side (coming from the M2P), but nicely fits everything in: drone, RC, battery hub, 4 batteries, 20,000 mAh power bank, accessories & papers and on the outside compartments for snacks, drink, wallet, key and smartphone.

It's the small compartments I miss with the included bag that let me run through the day.
But it's a fine bag for sure if you can store your other needs elsewhere (if you have them). As I normally drone without a car, I find that the most enjoyable way. And compared to my backpack, it's incredible with how little weight you can achieve great pictures.

Happy and safe flying! :)

Last edited:
I actually have a trusty Nova 180 AW II too, currently full of dSLR. Nice bag - I especially like the top-loading design (means you can take stuff out without laying it down) and hidden "rain jacket". It may get repurposed for drones too, but then I might need something else for the dSLR. I'm leaning toward something quite compact for the drone as that'll make it more likely to be taken out and used.... decisions!

Last edited:
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I use this , prefer it over the flymore bag , only available on Aus Amazon though...https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B0835GMWBC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore