DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MINI3 PRO new images

test2000Anafi

Reactions
As per droneDJ:
Yes it is ugly, yes it has better capabilities compared to all existing DJI drones regarding gimbal angles, yes you don’t need that, yes your own drone is still very good, sure there will be bugs.

D31E8843-A979-4727-9235-17B291A02E23.jpegFAB8267A-757B-4CB3-8A60-9A9BE62584A2.jpegE034E817-7BF2-42E2-81D7-B21C3CE973EE.jpegBD76F34F-78CA-4238-9271-43CF1F53982C.jpeg03380A3D-4B2A-443D-A188-C38A280C6FCA.jpegBCB86BD7-FEF6-40B4-92C4-1EAA8C3B82B7.jpegE9A3330F-344E-4B8D-A8DE-41CAB8E3B7B5.jpegF88AFD75-77DF-4FF5-B8BF-03D9DB7D00D8.jpegBA1E6B8F-9B11-4F50-9EEB-9577DED25156.jpeg

Reactions: Bandit1
I don't care what it looks like, as long as it does what I need it to. Male threads for sticks on the SC are interesting. Why can't they just be consistent on simple things like that?

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
There might be leaks but I dont buy its ready for deployment by DJI as its sketchy at best, maybe in November they will release near xmas.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: Faster
There might be leaks but I dont buy its ready for deployment by DJI as its sketchy at best, maybe in November they will release near xmas.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
I understand you don’t have your glue on rain coat ready yet, but don’t you think it is wonderful that there will be amazing technology available to everybody in the sub 250g category?

Also notice how big the propellers are; more than 2/3 of the body length whereas the mini 2 is less than 1/2 of the body length.

This means a lower pitch and volume, which is great as well.

This will make the mini 1 and 2 look like the air1 compared to the air2 ;)

Reactions: calmar81
I understand you don’t have your glue on rain coat ready yet, but don’t you think it is wonderful that there will be amazing technology available to everybody in the sub 250g category?

Also notice how big the propellers are; more than 2/3 of the body length whereas the mini 2 is less than 1/2 of the body length.

This means a lower pitch and volume, which is great as well.

This will make the mini 1 and 2 look like the air1 compared to the air2 ;)
Lower volume - epic!

Reactions: New England Droning
As per droneDJ:
Yes it is ugly, yes it has better capabilities compared to all existing DJI drones regarding gimbal angles, yes you don’t need that, yes your own drone is still very good, sure there will be bugs.

View attachment 146742View attachment 146743View attachment 146744View attachment 146745View attachment 146746View attachment 146747View attachment 146748View attachment 146749View attachment 146750
I saw this article earlier today.

The biggest current mystery for me is: Does the RC shown in these pics, with the built-in screen, come with the standard drone, at the prices we've seen?

Or do the base prices we've seen not include an RC?

If the price we've seen for the Standard version doesn't include an RC at all, that could be a deal-killer for me.

Unless, you can run it with a Mini-2 RC, which would be fine with me.

Do any of you have any information on this issue, specifically?

Thx,

MM

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
See the new poll in "General Discussions"!

:)

MM

The biggest current mystery for me is: Does the RC shown in these pics, with the built-in screen, come with the standard drone, at the prices we've seen?

If the price we've seen for the Standard version doesn't include an RC at all, that could be a deal-killer for me.

Thx,

MM

My guess is that the stand, base package will have a phone-connect controller, and what you saw in the pics is the Mini version of an SC. More important to me, will either version of this be compatible with the RC Pro?

Thx,

MM
Sorry I don’t know about any of that. As per the leaked packaging there will be versions with the screen remote included, however I don’t know if those will be available in all regions

These "leaks" are predictable..... they are really DJI marketing dumps that gather interest before the official release. Notice that the camera is obscured in a way that conceal how large the sensor is going to be and how the gimbal is going to work.

The Mini 3 is almost certainly in production already. It actually amazes me how DJI controls leaks so firmly that we don't know the full specs of the different cameras on the two models.

Reactions: EliteBleader
These "leaks" are predictable..... they are really DJI marketing dumps that gather interest before the official release. Notice that the camera is obscured in a way that conceal how large the sensor is going to be and how the gimbal is going to work.

The Mini 3 is almost certainly in production already. It actually amazes me how DJI controls leaks so firmly that we don't know the full specs of the different cameras on the two models.
Yeah I definitely think DJI is behind the leaks.

Thx,

MM

The Minis that don't say DJI RC will have a regular RC, the ones that say DJI RC include the RC in these pictues. It will be $314 more according to Chinese leaked prices

DJI Mini 3 pricing​

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661