DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minor repair

flyersnut

Reactions
I've been flying for 2 years without any issues/problems. Last week I was putting the props on (have leg extenders) and instead of normally holding the Mavic by the metal ends below where the props attach, I grabbed it from one of the leg extenders and heard a slight cracking sound. Upon inspecting my drone, I saw a very tiny hairline crack (less than 1/4") on one of the long legs right where the 3 screws that hold the leg to the props. My question is if I unscrew the 3 tiny screws, does the leg just come off easily, or are there wires, etc. attached to it? I could use 1 tiny dab of super glue by carefully spreading apart the leg, but it would be much better and easier if I could take off the leg and glue it and then put it back together. If I do nothing it is perfectly fine, but just would like to glue it back if I could. Opinions? Thanks, happy flyer from Asheville, NC.

I've been flying for 2 years without any issues/problems. Last week I was putting the props on (have leg extenders) and instead of normally holding the Mavic by the metal ends below where the props attach, I grabbed it from one of the leg extenders and heard a slight cracking sound. Upon inspecting my drone, I saw a very tiny hairline crack (less than 1/4") on one of the long legs right where the 3 screws that hold the leg to the props. My question is if I unscrew the 3 tiny screws, does the leg just come off easily, or are there wires, etc. attached to it? I could use 1 tiny dab of super glue by carefully spreading apart the leg, but it would be much better and easier if I could take off the leg and glue it and then put it back together. If I do nothing it is perfectly fine, but just would like to glue it back if I could. Opinions? Thanks, happy flyer from Asheville, NC.
It does come of easily just be careful of the antenna which is slotted in to it. Be careful of the wiring you should be fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf