DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mirror Phone Display Live to Tablet

Chaosrider

Reactions
When I first got my first Mini-2, I was devastated by the fact that my tablet, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10, wouldn't run DJI Fly. I should probably check that again, but for this purpose let's assume it still doesn't work.

To fly my Mini-2, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note, which works perfectly for that purpose.

What I want to do is mirror the screen of the Phone in real time to the tablet, while I'm flying.

Is there some simple way to do that?

Thx,

TCS

If your phone is a Samsung as well, then you can use Smart View.

If not, then take a look at this page for ideas.

If your phone is a Samsung as well, then you can use Smart View.

If not, then take a look at this page for ideas.

Both Samsung, but this didn't work. First I had to download Smart Flow on both devices, and then jump through a number of hoops to get them to connect at all, and when they did, the picture on the tablet was horribly low-res and jerky.

I can't believe that there isn't an easy way to do this...

Thx,

TCS

the picture on the tablet was horribly low-res and jerky.
I tried a few apps as well because I have a Samsung tablet that can't run the DJIFly app but has a much bigger display than my non-Samsung phone. The view on the tablet was low res from all of them and one had an almost five second video delay. There are some you can pay for but I didn't like the reviews. I'm going to keep trying a few different things and see how I go with it.

This isn't what you are asking to do, but my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 runs Litchi with no problem. The Mini 2 is on the list of supported drones for Litchi.

Reactions: Dronut
This isn't what you are asking to do, but my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 runs Litchi with no problem. The Mini 2 is on the list of supported drones for Litchi.
REALLY??

That's great! I just bought Litchi on my Samsung Phone. I'll have to download it to my Tab 10 as well.

Thx!!

:)
:)

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member