DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Misool Madness. (Learning By Doing Ep169)

Vernon

Reactions

Magical Misool, Mythical Misool, Misool Madness, whatever way you put it Misool is a pretty special place. Tied bow and stern to jagged cliffs with unblemished coral surrounding us we were certainly in paradise. Totally alone too! Each morning we would dive off the boat naked into this crystal clear water and start our days wondering if we were still in a dream. Ripping around in the dinghy we found an old ladder up a cliff so we followed the path and were led to an amazing small hidden lake. Swimming in there with just the bird song as background music we had a truly special experience. Enjoi!

I think that was some of your best video yet. The aerials were great and the underwater footage was stunning! Nice job. But, as my mom might have said, next time, wear shoes!!! :)

Reactions: Vernon
This is a wonderful series of adventures on a small boat cruising in Indonesia with the inventive and adventurous Vernon of Australia and the lovely Marie his companion. I'm enjoying very much living vicariously through these adventures I guess I'll never have, though I had my share in my twenties!

I think that was some of your best video yet. The aerials were great and the underwater footage was stunning! Nice job. But, as my mom might have said, next time, wear shoes!!! :)
Thanks Dave

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman